joy unspeakable

Thursday, May 04, 2006

School Pictures and Random Update




~ Here are the girls' Spring school pictures.

~This past weekend mom and dad Blanda came for a visit. We had a great time. They got to see the girls play soccer. Well, Abigail anyway... Olivia got hit in the head with a ball and wouldn't play after that. I tried to tell her all the good soccer players hit the ball with their heads, but it didn't work! We drove around a cute neighborhood and looked at model homes (one of my fave pastimes),ate (of coarse) and played Rumikub a couple of nights. Dad and I share a love of Sudoku and he gave me a few pointers - thanks dad! I solved a difficult puzzle today in half the time I used to! I am really blessed to have such wonderful in-laws!

~My sister is probably moving to California (sniff sniff). Her boyfriend is out there interviewing for jobs right now. He's the #1 pick of 3 or 4 different companies, so it's pretty much going to happen. I am happy for them, but am sad for myself and my girls. We really like having Lindsey close by. I have really grown close to her and am afraid we'd almost never see them after they move. I'm going to miss my running partner and one of my best friends. (sniffle, sob).

~School is almost out for the year. Just over two weeks left! I'm not sure how the girls will take the change - being off for the whole summer. I can't believe Abigail will be in Kindergarten next year! Time flies by so fast!

~Abigail has a dance recital this weekend. She is very excited! Her ballet costume is so beautiful and her tap is adorable- it's a frog! The girls dance at a Christian dance studio. The theme this year is creation. Each class is a different animal for the tap, and each ballet dance and costume represents another aspect of creation. Abigail's is Earth. I'll try to get some pics of it up next week.

~We will be headed for Florida on Sunday, and then to Disney on Monday night. We'll visit the Magic Kingdom on Tues. and Animal Kingdom on Wed.! We are so excited! Again, I'll post pics when we get back!


Well, that's all for tonight. Buh-Bye!

2 Comments:

  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw they are so cute!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

  • what great pictures. Send some more!! How was Disney? Miss you guys!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home