joy unspeakable

Monday, May 21, 2007

My Girls

Words cannot express just how much I love my little girls! For about two weeks before Mother's Day, and all this week, Abigail and Olivia have been presenting me with various items they have made, exclaiming, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" with the most pure, loving expressions. They continue to melt my heart every time.

On Thursday Abigail made a picture for me that had five hearts drawn on it. In each heart was a different sentence she wrote to me. They said things like, "You make me smile." and "I love when you hug me." But my very favorite was "I like you the way you are." And she really meant it. There is no way she could have known just how much I needed to hear that today. God is so good! He blessed me with two wonderful kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home